Users of marijuana should be very careful with the leftover pot. A Colorado dog owner said he nhad to call the veterinarian after the dog started acting strange.

The 10-year-old dog was unable to stand to eat. It was as if her legs didn’t work at all.

The dog was diagnosed and was found ingested marijuana. It was also found the animal appeared drunk, depressed or stupefied, but without any reason.

The owner recollected he had taken the dog to neighborhood part recently following marijuana rally and it is believed the animal got into the pot by licking or eating a THC-laced edible.

Medical experts said when a dog ingests marijuana the affect will be for several days.

Marijuana was legalized in Colorado in 2012 and two years later it was seen many pets have gotten into their owners’ stash.

A report published by the Humane Society of Boulder Valley reveals the influence of marijuana is less on dogs compared to human and they do not enjoy the symptoms.

http://www.dailynewsz.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Marijuana-Users...-Be-Careful-Of-Leftover-Pots-If-You-Have-Dog.jpghttp://www.dailynewsz.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Marijuana-Users...-Be-Careful-Of-Leftover-Pots-If-You-Have-Dog-300x300.jpgAdminHealthmarijuana,pot,weed
Users of marijuana should be very careful with the leftover pot. A Colorado dog owner said he nhad to call the veterinarian after the dog started acting strange. The 10-year-old dog was unable to stand to eat. It was as if her legs didn't work at all. The dog was diagnosed...