Have Chronic Disease? Learn How To Live Better With It
Chronic diseases can play a huge role in your life. A chronic disease can last for months or years, or even a life time. They hare long term health problems. It can impact it greatly if you let it. But you can live with a chronic disease, and learn to control it to live a better, longer, fuller life. Many things can be done. Here is what you can do to get started.
1. Get your information. Good info will help you make good decisions. Look all over for sources of information. Your doctor should have some, go to the library or surf the net.
2. See your doctor on a regular schedule. You may need regular tests as well. Agree with your doctor on a schedule that works the best for you and your chronic disease.
3. Stay as healthy as you can. Eat right, do not smoke, get adequate rest, reduce stress, and being active all play an important part in being healthy.
4. Get support. This can be from family and friends, coworkers, therapists, counselors, support groups, online forums, and large organizations that focus on your disease.
5. Create a treatment plan and stick with it. Things to include in this are making changes in your lifestyle such as stop smoking, taking your medications every day, changing your diet, having treatments done, being more active or doing some physical therapy.
6. Monitor your health. If there is a problem call you doctor immediately.
7. Avoid any triggers. Smoke, dust, stress, and lack of sleep are big triggers.http://www.dailynewsz.com/have-chronic-disease-learn-how-to-live-better-with-it/http://www.dailynewsz.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Have-Chronic-Disease.-Learn-How-To-Live-Better-With-It.jpghttp://www.dailynewsz.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Have-Chronic-Disease.-Learn-How-To-Live-Better-With-It-300x300.jpgHealthLifestyleChronic Disease,how to