A Woman from New York Never to Eat McDonald’s again Due to Gross Element
Only recently, a woman from Manhattan, New York, has decided not to eat at any of the McDonald’s fast food outlets ever again. This is all because the woman seems to have find something that is very dirty or gross inside the food she ordered a while ago at a McDonald’s chain. In addition to that, the woman also claims that she is not satisfied with the respond that she has been getting from the fast food brand, from the outlet located at the 56th Street and 946 8th Ave, Manhattan, New York City.
As reported by the Business Insider, the woman in question, Julia La Roche, decided to purchase some food at the aforementioned McDonald’s outlet on Wednesday, September 3, 2014, sometime during midnight. According to La Roche, she was just from a party that she had with a friend of hers. The party started at night and when it was done, La Roche and her friend got worn out. To make things even worse for the two partygoers, they were both starving as well. So, taking into consideration that McDonald’s outlets would normally still be open late at night – some are even open 24 hours a day – and that it would be convenient simply to order some food from the fast food diner, La Roche and her friend decided that they would go for McDonald’s food. La Roche decided to order a Southern Style Chicken sandwich, something that she had often ordered before as well, but her order could not come right away. As such, she and her friend decided that they would sit on a table and just wait for her order to arrive.
When her order did arrive, La Roche opened up the bun. She claimed that at that night, for some reasons she could not explain, she felt that she had to open the bun up. Then, when she took a look at the inside of the sandwich she ordered, something just did not seem right. La Roche spotted a white substance that existed on the bun, on the pickles and at the chicken patty edge as well. La Roche believes that there must have been a mistake with the sandwich she ordered. She had ordered the very same item multiple times already before that night and she never spotted something like what she spotted that night. As La Roche puts it, her sandwich is supposed to be plain, having just a buttered bun.
As a result, La Roche decided to give the sandwich back to the cashier. However, without explicitly telling the cashier what she thought the substance was, La Roche only got herself laughed at by the cashier that only said that it was a tartar sauce in the end. The cashier, however, did offer La Roche to replace her sandwich with a new one, which she accepted.
As for the sandwich that came the second time, La Roche checked it again and everything seemed alright, unlike the case of her first sandwich. Then, the morning after, La Roche decided to find out about what the white substance really was. Helped by a friend, she Googled about the white substance and later on discovered that the substance was actually not tartar sauce or anything like it. The tartar sauce from McDonald’s is supposed to have pickle relish. However, it was something that she could not find in the white substance.
So, the next reasonable thing to do was to contact the corporate public relations officer of McDonald’s and that was exactly what this woman from New York decided to do. She contacted Linda Dunham. Yet, the woman claimed that whatever the substance was, it was not there by intention. She also explained that the cashier did not know about it because she did not work in the kitchen. According to Dunham, the sandwich was safe to consume. However, La Roche emphasizes that he is not satisfied with the answer and that she will never eat at any of the McDonald’s outlets ever again.http://www.dailynewsz.com/a-woman-from-new-york-never-to-eat-mcdonalds-again-due-to-gross-element/http://www.dailynewsz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/photodune-544969-girl-with-flowers-m10-1024x682.jpghttp://www.dailynewsz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/photodune-544969-girl-with-flowers-m10-150x150.jpgBreaking newsBusinessHealthLifestyleTravelworld newshealth